Delura EP 003 Delura EP 003

Wow, jeez. This model and animation style looks just like the same style used in Reboot and Beast Wars. It's been ages since I've been able to experience this art style. It was really a treat to watch this.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Hahahahahahahahahhaa

Man, that was awesome. Loved the surprise ending. Keep up the good work. I like how your stuff is always thought provoking and either deep or satirically deep.

VALV - S2 - Ep.01 VALV - S2 - Ep.01

Me gusta

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ BUENO

Dem Pokermans Dem Pokermans

Wow

It was surprisingly good, especially for a first flash. I got a few chuckles out of it, so I'm pleased.

Wild Wind Wild Wind

Not bad

Not a bad flash. It was well animated and the sound effects fit perfectly. However, because there wasn't a display of the strife and hardship taken in order to achieve the perfect dew, there wasn't much comedic relief nor disappointment when the wind completely ruined the hair. I didn't fall in love with the hair, and I didn't mourn it's loss.

Tarboy Tarboy

...

Seriously, seriously, seriously.. If this were made into a full length film, I would pay good money to see this in a theater on opening night. Although now that the prologue has been shown on newgrounds, it'd be kind of "meh" to remake what you already have into a buffered hour long show. It'd be awesome to see how tarboy returned and tried to take down the bad guys.

LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders

Wow

Holy hell that was long. When I saw "14 hour production" I was expecting something maybe two minutes long. But this kept going and going. There's not that many decently made sprite animations anymore, much less those with token video game characters. I was very pleased to watch this and I enjoyed it greatly.

Emptygoddess responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm sorry that the name of the made up production company gave you the wrong impression.

Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

...

This was pretty good, but I know you can do better.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Awesome

Wow, I was very satisfied by the humor levels of that video game based cartoon parody.

To The Moon! To The Moon!

Very enjoyable

My only suggestion is for the ending scene where the astronaut gives a thumbs up, that you show the golf ball they just hit flying towards the Earth.

orb responds:

You know what that's a really good idea :) We never thought of that, and I've never heard anyone else suggest that.