Dadgame Dadgame

Awesome

I've waited a long time to see a continuation on the Dad series. Glad to see another Sakupen work. I wonder whatever happened to the crime-fighting robot series he was planning on. It looked bad ass.

Raccoon Rush Raccoon Rush

Alright

The controls were a bit sticky and slow to respond/recover. It looked like it was done pretty well, but it wasn't much of a challenge. Most of the effort was spent getting the controls to work properly, since after landing a jump there's a bit of a stickiness before the coon will jump again.

number munchers number munchers

Ah, nostalgia.

I haven't played this game since I was in the second grade, on one of those really old 5 1/4 floppy drive macs. The game itself is pretty good. The number muncher should open his mouth when he's over a number to make it easier to see. Also, the controls are -way- too sensitive. I have to lightly tap the arrow keys or else i'll go over two or three squares at once. Otherwise, good job.

authorblues responds:

i was having a problem with the sensitivity myself. ill have to adjust that. and i was having trouble making him open his mouth when he ate the numbers, so there was no chance he would be opening his mouth when he was just standing over one.

Super Mario Rush Arena DX Super Mario Rush Arena DX

Very good.

My only complaint is that mario doesn't jump like in the games. Guess I just play mario to much to play this one well.

Hypothetical Death Hypothetical Death

Not bad.

Graphically this was done well. For some reason the number didnt really increase the more I played. This reminds me of a DirectX tutorial i skimmed through in C++.

Quantum Foam Quantum Foam

Nicely Done.

For the record, I hate that blasted cat and the theories it has produced.

Onigirl DDR 11'th Hard! Onigirl DDR 11'th Hard!

Not bad

It's an alright game, the riceball is hell'a annoying to hit though. The arrows should probably be a bit farther apart color wise. And you might want to translate the games into English, not everyone can read Japanese. Also, it seems to be easier than the arcade version, I got an A when I probably should have gotten a C.

Onigirlluvr responds:

yeah its allways easyer and i cant make it english sorry im the onlyone in the team who can speek english next to Tenche :I THANKS!

Hitlergotchi v1.2 Hitlergotchi v1.2

eh..

It'd be a good idea, but you just didn't do a good job on it at all. Should probably implement pixel LCD graphics to make it more tomagachi like. Also, some of the digital pets (spicifically the gigapets) had a button that beat the whatever it is that's in the game. But, overall, this really blows. It looks like it had little effort into it, and if you got rushed into making something, dont put it on here when it's shit, work on it a little more.

AntiClockClock's TV V5.0 AntiClockClock's TV V5.0

Great

I've actually seen a few of these commercials myself, but many of them I have not. It's a good idea to put things in that many people don't even know exist. And just for reference, Super Mario Bros. 3 had a shitty commercial because the game itself was featured in some movie.

Plumber 2 Plumber 2

Very nice

It's a very addictive game, though sometimes when you get the water to the exit pipe you still get a game over? Why is that?