[Zero]* [Zero]*

It's okay

Not bad.. But WHERE ARE THE GUITARS! Megaman should be chalked full of delicious 80's synth rock.

Solkrieg responds:

So, you gave it a 5/10?

Cool Spot Rave 2006 Cool Spot Rave 2006

Meh

It starts out rather well. I think most people will agree with me on this- it sounds too generic. It has a standard opening, it goes into the techno slowly. Also it's basically the normal song with a faster beat and an "unce unce unce" to it.

It just doesn't come off as strongyly and provokative enough to stick into my head.

Cool Spot - Time to Rave Cool Spot - Time to Rave

Awesomer

This is the best out of all the cool-spot songs. It's so elaborate and it has a tune that I can't even describe. I severely wish there were more songs like this.

Cool Spot - Rave Danceparty Cool Spot - Rave Danceparty

Awesome

Enter: The 7UP bottle. YEAH!

They should have stuck with cool-spot, instead of a rude black guy going around screaming "make 7 up yours".

Cool spot was cool, he had glasses like the terminator. And he could shoot soda from his hands. A red dot to be reckoned with.

Starwing : Corneria Starwing : Corneria

Meh

Sorry, but personally I didn't like it. The original SNES Star Fox game (Star Fox in the United States, anyways possibley StarWing for JP?) had a much more metalic 80's sound to it. Honestly I think Star Fox has the same kind of beat that Duke Nukem and DOOM do.

Unfortunately, this seemed rather soft and techno-ish than rough and athletic. It's a good song, but I don't think it suits the StarFox/Starwing taste.

Gorekiller responds:

... Too techno-ish ? Too soft ? Hmmm... maybe... and you do really think the original SNES Star Fox game had a much more metalic 80's sound ? Oh and I didn't play Duke Nukem and DOOM. But it isn't a problem. What I understand is that I didn't make it too brutal. It's because this techno style made it softer and less hard... hmmm I see ... Okay. Next time, I'll try to make it heavier ! How about a metalized Corneria next time ? ;) I hope I'll be able to do so... I'm just starting to learn playing the guitar with my bro ! And don't worry about what you've written. I know some people won't like it. Whereas other good men will . Anyway, thanks for the feedback even though you didn't like it. I'm just thinking about preparing a special version of this cover for you !

-Gorekiller-

Super Mario Land 2 (+1) Super Mario Land 2 (+1)

Awesome

You must do more of SML2. It has great music and you've done well with it. You must remix this until it's as overused as All your base.

TheBagCartel responds:

lol I like this game way too much to NOT do dat!

Mario 64 bob-omb remix Mario 64 bob-omb remix

Loved it

I liked it so much, I bumped your score up from 3.57 to 3.75.

To Hell To Hell

Superb job

Wish it was longer, or an extended version. Really I do. The music is soft and quick, and is very mathematically stimulating. You -really- -really- should make an extended version of this. This would be an awesome end theme in a game in progress of mine if it were around two or three minutes long at least.

ChrisNosal responds:

I might do just that. I thought about making an extended version at some point. Right now I just left it at what I needed for the animation, but it'd be fun to extend it.

Thanks.