Delura EP 003 Delura EP 003

Wow, jeez. This model and animation style looks just like the same style used in Reboot and Beast Wars. It's been ages since I've been able to experience this art style. It was really a treat to watch this.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Hahahahahahahahahhaa

Man, that was awesome. Loved the surprise ending. Keep up the good work. I like how your stuff is always thought provoking and either deep or satirically deep.

VALV - S2 - Ep.01 VALV - S2 - Ep.01

Me gusta

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ BUENO

Dadgame Dadgame

Awesome

I've waited a long time to see a continuation on the Dad series. Glad to see another Sakupen work. I wonder whatever happened to the crime-fighting robot series he was planning on. It looked bad ass.

Raccoon Rush Raccoon Rush

Alright

The controls were a bit sticky and slow to respond/recover. It looked like it was done pretty well, but it wasn't much of a challenge. Most of the effort was spent getting the controls to work properly, since after landing a jump there's a bit of a stickiness before the coon will jump again.

number munchers number munchers

Ah, nostalgia.

I haven't played this game since I was in the second grade, on one of those really old 5 1/4 floppy drive macs. The game itself is pretty good. The number muncher should open his mouth when he's over a number to make it easier to see. Also, the controls are -way- too sensitive. I have to lightly tap the arrow keys or else i'll go over two or three squares at once. Otherwise, good job.

authorblues responds:

i was having a problem with the sensitivity myself. ill have to adjust that. and i was having trouble making him open his mouth when he ate the numbers, so there was no chance he would be opening his mouth when he was just standing over one.

[Zero]* [Zero]*

It's okay

Not bad.. But WHERE ARE THE GUITARS! Megaman should be chalked full of delicious 80's synth rock.

Solkrieg responds:

So, you gave it a 5/10?

Cool Spot Rave 2006 Cool Spot Rave 2006

Meh

It starts out rather well. I think most people will agree with me on this- it sounds too generic. It has a standard opening, it goes into the techno slowly. Also it's basically the normal song with a faster beat and an "unce unce unce" to it.

It just doesn't come off as strongyly and provokative enough to stick into my head.

Cool Spot - Time to Rave Cool Spot - Time to Rave

Awesomer

This is the best out of all the cool-spot songs. It's so elaborate and it has a tune that I can't even describe. I severely wish there were more songs like this.